Last modified: July 5, 2018
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Website, registering an account or accessing or using any content, services, products, features or resources available or enabled via the Website, clicking on a button or taking another action to signify your acceptance of this Terms, you MUST:
- Agree to be bound by this Terms and any future amendments and additions to this Terms as published through the Services;
- Represent you are of legal age in your jurisdiction of residence to form a binding contract;
- Represent that you have the authority to enter into this Terms personally and, if applicable, on behalf of any company, organization or other legal entity on whose behalf you use the Services.
This Terms applies to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services on the Webite, individual users of the Service, venues that access the Services, and users that have a page on the Services.
Except as otherwise provided herein, if you do not agree to be bound by this Terms, you may not access or use the Services.Back to Top
When registering a Goodontop account (the "Account") for the Services, you agree to
- Provide only true, accurate, current and complete information requested by the registration form (the "Registration") and to promptly update the Registration information thereafter as necessary;
- Represent that you are not barred from using the Services under any applicable law and that you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your Account;
- Monitor your Account to restrict its use by minors and other unauthorized users;
- Not to share your Account or password with anyone;
- Notify Goodontop immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of the security of your Account and to exit from your Account at the end of each session;
- Not to create an Account using a false identity or alias or if you previously have been banned from using any of the Services;
- Not to maintain more than one Account for the same Goodontop services at any given time.
- Not only acknowledge but also agree that you have no ownership or other property interest in your Account and that all rights in and to your Account are owned by and inure to the benefit of Goodontop.
Goodontop reserves the right to remove or reclaim any user names at any time and for any reason.
In the event you change or deactivate your telephone number, your email address, or any other media for the purpose of receiving Goodontop messages, you agree that you will update your account information on the Services within 24 hours to ensure that you will not miss Goodontop messages and the messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.Back to Top
All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. Goodontop cannot guarantee the authenticity of any Content or data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Service is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible and liable for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. For purposes of this Term, the term "Content" includes, without limitation, any location information, "shouts", videos, audio clips, comments, information, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible by Goodontop on or through the Service. Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, posted or otherwise obtained through the Service by users, including Content that is added to the Service in connection with users linking their accounts to third party websites and services, is collectively referred to as, "the User Submissions."Back to Top
1. Responsible Party for Content. You acknowledge that all content is the sole responsibility of the party from whom such content originated. This means that each User is entirely responsible for all content that that User makes available through the Services, or otherwise provided to Goodontop, whether online or offline and whether or not solicited by Goodontop (the "User Content"). Goodontop has no obligation to pre-screen any content. You use all User Content and interact with other Users at your own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, Goodontop reserves the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any content. Goodontop shall have the right to remove any content that violates this Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
2. Ownership of User Content. Goodontop does not claim ownership of any User Content you make available on the Services (the "Your Content"). However, when you as a User post or publish Your Content on or in the Services, you represent that you have all of the necessary rights to grant Goodontop the license set forth in this Terms. Except with respect to Your Content, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any content that appears on or in the Services.
3. License to Your Content. Subject to any applicable Account settings that you select, you grant Goodontop, and anyone authorized by Goodontop, an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, copy, display, publicly perform, transmit, modify, publish, distribute, make derivative works of, sublicense, and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit and use Your Content (in whole or in part) in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including print and electronic storage) and for any purpose. The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit any proprietary rights in Your Content, including, but not limited to, under copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property laws that exist in any relevant jurisdiction. In connection with the exercise of these rights, you grant Goodontop, and anyone authorized by Goodontop, the right to identify you as the author of Your Content by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate. You will not receive any compensation of any kind for the use of Your Content. Note that other Users may search for, see, use, modify and reproduce any of Your Content that you submit to any "public" area of the Services.
4. Ratings and Reviews. Ratings and reviews posted by Users on our Services are User Content that is not endorsed by Goodontop and does not represent the views of Goodontop. Goodontop does not assume liability for ratings and reviews or for any claims for economic loss resulting from such ratings and reviews. Because we expect Users to maintain a high level of integrity with respect to ratings and reviews posted through the Services, you agree:
- To base any rating or review you post only on your first-hand experience with the applicable business, product, or service;
- You will not provide a rating or review for any business, product, or service with respect to which you have a competitive, ownership or other economic interest, employment relationship or other affiliation;
- You will not submit a rating or review in exchange for payment or other benefits from any individual or entity;
- Your review will comply with this Terms.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any rating or review could diminish the integrity of the ratings and reviews, we may exclude such User Content without notice.
5. Other Restrictions on User Conduct. You agree not to use the Services for any purpose prohibited by this Terms or by applicable law. You shall not (and shall not permit any third-party to):
- Take any action;
- Make available any content on or through the Services that:
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity;
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail;
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without Goodontop's prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Goodontop.
The Service contains Content specifically provided by Goodontop or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
Subject to this Terms, Goodontop grants each user of the Website and/or Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use, modify and reproduce the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Goodontop, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice, as applicable. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial (whether or not for profit) use or in any way that violates any third party right.Back to Top
You agree that your submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to Goodontop (the "Feedback") is at your own risk and that Goodontop has no obligations with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to Goodontop the right to use any Feedback in any way at any time without any additional approval or compensation.Back to Top
1. Use of the Services. Except with respect to User Content, Goodontop own all rights, title and interest in the Services. The Services are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws throughout the world. Subject to this Terms, Goodontop grants you a limited license to use the Services solely for your personal non-commercial purposes. Any future release, update or other addition to the Services shall be subject to this Terms. Goodontop reserve all rights not granted in this Terms.
2. Trademarks. Goodontop's stylized name and other related graphics, logos, service marks and trade names used on or in connection with the Services are the trademarks of Goodontop and may not be used without permission in connection with any third-party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on or in the Services are the property of their respective owners. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright notice, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services.Back to Top
Restrictions on Use of Services
The rights granted to you in this Terms are subject to the following restrictions:
- You shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Services or any portion of the Services;
- You shall not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or Services (including images, text, page layout or form) of Goodontop;
- You shall not use any metatags or other "hidden text" using Goodontop's name or trademarks;
- You shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Services except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law;
- You shall not use any manual or automated software, devices or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools or the like) to "scrape" or download data from the Services (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
- You shall not access the Services to build a similar or competitive website, application or service;
- Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means;
- You shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in the Services;
- You shall not interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services or use the Services in any way not expressly permitted by this Terms;
- You shall not attempt to harm our Services, including but not limited to, by violating or attempting to violate any related security features, introducing viruses, worms, or similar harmful code into the Services, or interfering or attempting to interfere with use of the Services by any other user, host or network, including by means of overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing", or "crashing" the Services. Any unauthorized use of the Services terminates the licenses granted by Goodontop pursuant to this Terms.
The Services may contain links to third-party services such as third party websites, applications, or ads ("Third-Party Links"). When you click on such a link, we will not warn you that you have left the Services. Goodontop does not control and is not responsible for Third-Party Links. Goodontop provides these Third-Party Links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to them, or any content, products or services accessible through such links. Your use of all Third-Party Links is at your own risk.Back to Top
You agree to indemnify and hold Goodontop, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners and licensors of each (collectively, the "Goodontop Parties") harmless from any damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of any claims concerning:
- Your Content;
- Your misuse of the Services;
- Your violation of this Terms;
- Your violation of any rights of another party, including any Users;
- Your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Goodontop reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Goodontop in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any of the Goodontop Parties for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party's negligence, fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your Account, this Terms or your access to the Services.Back to Top
Disclaimer of Warranties and Conditions
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICES AND ANY PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE GOODONTOP PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. GOODONTOP PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION THAT:
- THE SERVICES OR ANY PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
IF YOU RELY ON ANY DATA OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF SUCH DATA OR INFORMATION.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT GOODONTOP AND ITS USERS ARE NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING LEGAL, MEDICAL, COUNSELING OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE.Back to Top
Limitation of Liability
1. Disclaimer of Damages. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE GOODONTOP PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES OR COSTS DUE TO LOSS OF DATA, PRODUCTION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT GOODONTOP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
2. User Content and Settings. THE GOODONTOP PARTIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY CONTENT, USER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS.
3. Basis of the Bargain.THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN GOODONTOP AND YOU.Back to Top
Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe content posted on the Services infringes your copyright rights, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the location on the Services of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Correspondence to our Copyright Agent regarding notice of claims of copyright infringement should contact us.Back to Top
At its sole discretion, Goodontop may modify or discontinue the Services, or may modify, suspend or terminate your access to the Services, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party. In addition to suspending or terminating your access to the Services, Goodontop reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal or injunctive redress. Even after your right to use the Services is terminated, this Terms will remain enforceable against you and unpaid amounts you owe to Goodontop for Products and/or Services purchased will remain due.Back to Top
The Services are controlled and offered by Goodontop from its facilities in Canada. Goodontop makes no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other countries do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.Back to Top
Integration and Severability
This Terms is the entire agreement between you and Goodontop with respect to the Service and use of the Website, Service, Content, User Submissions or Add-to Link, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and Goodontop with respect to the Website. If any provision of this Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with this Terms to be binding, Goodontop must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of its authorized representatives.Back to Top
Goodontop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of this Terms, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Service (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Website or by sending you notice through the Service or via email. Goodontop may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to check this Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any changes to this Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.Back to Top